White Bean

White Bean and Pine Nuts with Herb topping. A trifecta of flavor. Come hither.

Available in three sizes.  Ingredients and nutrition info below.

Gluten Free

Vegan

Kosher

Non-GMO

Gluten Free

Vegan

Kosher

Non-GMO

10 oz

Ingredients

White Beans, Water, Canola and Olive Oil, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Garlic, Pine Nuts, Red Peppers, Salt, Pimentos, Citric Acid, Spices, Sesame Seeds, Potassium Sorbate to Maintain Freshness, Dried Garlic, Paprika.

Allergens + Sensitive Ingredients

Contains: Sesame, Tree Nuts (Pine Nuts)

Nutrition Facts (10 oz)

Serving Size: 2Tbsp (28g) Servings per container: 10 Calories: 70 per serving

Amount / % Daily Value

Total Fat: 4g (5%) Saturated Fat: 0g (0%) Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0g Sodium: 110mg (5%) Total Carb: 5g (2%) Dietary Fiber: 2g (7%) Total Sugars: 0g Includes 0g of Added Sugars (0%) Protein: 2g (4%) Vitamin D: 0mcg (0%) Calcium: 16mg (0%) Iron: 1mg (4%) Potassium: 105mg (2%) *The % Daily Values tell you how much a nutrient in a serving contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Singles

Ingredients

White Beans, Water, Canola and Olive Oil, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Spices, Potassium Sorbate to Maintain Freshness.

Allergens + Sensitive Ingredients

Contains: Sesame

Nutrition Facts (2 oz)

Serving Size: 2 Ounces (57g) Servings per container: 4 Calories: 130 per serving

Amount / % Daily Value

Total Fat: 8g (10%) Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3%) Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0g Sodium: 220mg (10%) Total Carb: 11g (4%) Dietary Fiber: 4g (14%) Total Sugars: 0g Includes 0g of Added Sugars (0%) Protein: 4g (8%) Vitamin D: 0mcg (0%) Calcium: 32mg (2%) Iron: 1mg (8%) Potassium: 220mg (4%) *The % Daily Values tell you how much a nutrient in a serving contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Grab & Go!

Hummus Ingredients

White Beans, Water, Canola and Olive Oil, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Spices, Potassium Sorbate to Maintain Freshness.

Pretzel Ingredients

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Malt (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Canola Oil, Salt, Yeast, Bromelain, Soda.

Allergens + Sensitive Ingredients

Contains: Sesame, Wheat

Nutrition Facts (3.5 oz)

Serving Size: 3.5 Ounces (99g) Servings per container: 1 Calories: 270 per serving

Amount / % Daily Value

Total Fat: 10g (13%) Saturated Fat: 1g (5%) Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0g Sodium: 640mg (28%) Total Carb: 37g (13%) Dietary Fiber: 6g (21%) Total Sugars: 1g Includes 0g of Added Sugars (0%) Protein: 8g (16%) Vitamin D: 0mcg (0%) Calcium: 45mg (4%) Iron: 3mg (15%) Potassium: 330mg (8%) *The % Daily Values tell you how much a nutrient in a serving contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

White Bean Antipasto Plate

Ingredients

  • ¼ C Lantana® White Bean Hummus
  • 2oz prosciutto slices
  • 2oz mini mozzarella cheese balls
  • ¼ C red cherry tomatoes
  • ½ C roughly chopped purple peppers
  • ½ C roasted summer squash slices
  • 8-10 large fresh basil leaves

Directions

  • Assemble all ingredients on a plate

Serves 1

More Recipes

The mmmmm goes on forever 
and the party never ends…

PHONE

844.907.7626

EMAIL

customerservice@lantanafoods.com

MAILING ADDRESS

P.O. Box 40639
Austin, TX 78704

HUMMUS HEADQUARTERS

907 South Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704

The striped lid design is a registered trademark of Lantana Foods. Copyright © 2018, Lantana Foods. All rights reserved.

Drop us a line.

7 + 2 =

The striped lid design is a registered trademark of Lantana Foods. Copyright © 2018, Lantana Foods. All rights reserved.